Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thursday is coming!

Thursday is coming and you know what that means....it's a Breads and Threads day so get your order in!  This week I am baking up my tasty, high fiber bread.  Don't let the name scare you, it is delicious.  This recipe was created for someone who came to me and said, I want a high fiber bread that tastes like this...(as he hands me a loaf of well known, super yummy, moist bread).  I struggled for months trying to perfect my recipe.  Each week I would slightly change the recipe and have him taste test until I got the OK.

I am wrapping up another quilt I made for someone out of their loved ones clothing so I will post pictures soon!  If you are interested in having something made please contact me and I can answer any questions you have.  I am currently 6-8 weeks out and may be up to 12 weeks or so shortly, so please contact me if you have a project in mind so it can be finished by the date you need it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment