Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Another quilt completed!

Good morning everyone!  Last night I completed another quilt.  This one was made for my mother-in-law.  It was actually her Christmas present this year so shame on me for only finishing it now.  I completely quilted the entire quilt and was not happy with my "free style" approach, so I ripped it apart and started over.  I am glad I did too, because it turned out beautifully the second time around.  I covered the whole quilt in a feather pattern which I just can't get enough of!  So, here it is....




Also, tomorrow I will be whipping up a batch of honey whole wheat and cinnamon raisin so let me know if you want some!  $5 a loaf, ready for pick up after noonish.

I have been getting lots of questions about pricing for quilts, so if you have an idea in mind or a project you want me to work on, please email or call me and I can get a ballpark price to you, as each project is so different from the next I can't set one flat rate.


Hope you all stay warm on this freezing cold Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment