Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring is near...

So, as it turns out, I am not the best at blogging on a regular basis after all...there are just too many things to do and not enough hours in the day.  Once the weather warms up I am going to plant the greatest vegetable garden Cold Spring has ever seen! ;). I attempted this last year and was doing pretty good with it all until some starving cows decided to trample our 5 foot tall chain link fence and completely demolish the entire garden.  They ate EVERYTHING down to the dirt, no joke.  So, I have been dreaming of which tomatoes to plant and paging through my Azure catalogue dreaming of Spring.  In the mean time, Matthias cheers every time a snowflake falls from the sky...

I am still baking bread every Wednesday and quilting whenever I get a chance.  I just completed a queen size quilt for someone and am working on a coordinating twin sized quilt for her son.  I will post pictures of that soon.  Here are a couple of baby quilts I made for my nephews when they were born.




Soon enough I am sure I will be sharing pictures of my fabulous garden, but until then, Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment