Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Friday!

Here is a quilt that I just finished today.  It is a twin sized quilt that someone requested that I make for her son along with one to coordinate for herself.  I think it turned out really great!  They both love elephants so I used a fabric with elephants on it (which by the way is incredibly difficult to find!).


I still have a few projects to work on, including baby quilts for each of the girls that I have been dreading hand stitching, so they have been sitting in a chest unfinished.  And I also need to quilt this little gem that is for our bedroom.  By the time I actually do it, I will probably hate the colors and start another one.....I want to do some really intricate stitching on this one, so I am still planning what I want the finished quilt to look like.


With the weather finally warming up, I am getting very excited for my garden and to be able to play outside with the kids.  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment